Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spotlight Ads

LQ Stud issue was a little thinner than usual. I still like both the Spotlight ads and the LQ. I can't seem to totally get away from published media....but like the online stuff too. Personally, FB is nice, but you loose track of so many threads as they scroll down. Same with the Ads. Maybe if I was on the computer all day it would be different, but my time is limited during the work week.

I like going to a traditional forum and being able to sit down and read threads and catch up....

Sue Puff

This is very sad news Jill. I do understand why you have tired of monitoring the people who don't have a positive word to say, but I must tell you that I have learned so much from most of the people who post here. I just ignore the ugly comments.

If the Forum must go away, I do hope you find a way to leave the old posts up for future reference.

Frankly, I don't find the Facebook Ads as nice as your Spotlight Ads. Just sayin'

Thanks so much for everything you have done for the past several years.

Sincerely,

Denise

Re: Could We Keep The Archives?

I would be glad to pay to put my link up in order to keep the forum going. I think the use of the forum has slowed down due to Facebook but I also think the forum and Facebook are very different and that is only temporary.

Is it a lot more work to put in a feature where you could search links by states or area of the country in addition to having them alphabetical?

Hey Jill,
Please don't give up the Forum.
I'm on here all the time.
If you need ads and Kennel listings to keep it going, I'm in.
Laura D

LOL ok, but if I don't get some Ads soon, you guys are going to get real real tired of seeing my dogs as **fillers* I'm tired of putting my own dogs on the Spotlight. ;-)

-Jill

So sad, I will miss you !!!! I have learned alot over the years !!!!!