Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JSLRC show

Would love today's results, but am afraid to ask lest I be called lazy, or worse, again. Computer issues beyond belief.
Marjorie, I hope you never have to deal with the technical issues I have.

Pete
Would love today's results, but am afraid to ask lest I be called lazy, or worse, again. Computer issues beyond belief.

I feel like being lazy too. I don't have computer issues so I went to Info dog and within a few lazy clicks, I noticed the results aren't up yet, so maybe they are being lazy there too? Actually Info doesn't post results for us poor lazy folks that don't buy their service until at least an hour after Best in Show. So along with being lazy, you must be patient too.

(Please read sarcasm here. I'm more than happy to help out)

Pete - I no longer have computer issues since installing Firefox. Send me a private e-mail, maybe I can help you with your "technical" issues.

Here you go Pete: http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2013039302/201303930213200.HTM

Lazy Too, (although I doubt you are lazy!) thank you very much!

Pete

Don't worry Pete. She does it to everyone. I would be glad to look up results for you anytime.

Congratulations to all of the Winners.

Pete
Lazy Too, (although I doubt you are lazy!) thank you very much!

Shhhhh, I can be quite productive at times (especially when I use Firefox). Hope you get your computer issues solved soon.

I am willing to bet you are not lazy, but you just don't know how to find the results. So here is a link for you.

http://www.infodog.com/showInfo/showCal.htm

Add it to your bookmarks. In the middle of the page that comes up, you will see "Results for Shows Within". Under that will be a list of date ranges, with the most recent date range at the bottom. Enjoy!

Exhibitor:
Thank you soon much!
Pete