General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Colorado floods

Donator
East Coast
I hear some of the local unaffected kennels are taking in animals. Why not contact them and offer a donation. While kind, I don't think anyone wants to send their dog too far away from home.

I think Whispering Pines in Longmont, CO might be taking donations.
I have donated to others then the name you supplied. The only Whispering Pines Labradors I know of is the Sebaluskys on the east coast.

They are Whispering Pines Registered Labradors located in Pennsylvania. There are a few using the Sebaluskys registered kennel name in at least WV, MINN and CO. The Sebaluskys have the registered name just to set the record straight.

I have sympathy for everyone flooded in CO. I will not donate to a supposed breeder when it seems to be a boarding kennel that someone named East Cost mentions on a board. I will continue to make donations but the best people to ask who needs help are the Colorado club putting on the upcoming show or Greg Lynch in CO.

Aren't you going to feel stupid now?
https://www.facebook.com/#!/whisperingpinespetresort

Instead of flying off the handle, maybe you should have googled Whispering Pines Longmont, CO. A reputable, honest BUSINESS helping the evacuees and their animals in need.

Just because I post with "East Coast" (my original home) as my "handle", I actually AM a memeber of the LRCGD and know the owner of the kennel.

Please check your venom at the door when there are so many people and animals in need.