Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bath

I've heard of rinsing with a dilute vinegar solution. And rinsing thoroughly.

Melody Losea
I took my three boys to a self service dog salon yesterday. I bathed them with Fresh Pet Shampoo by Lambert Kay. I have two yellows and a black. They smell wonderful and my black boy is shining and no flakes at all. Their coats still have the correct texture too. This shampoo leaves their coats with a very nice smell for about two weeks. It's so nice to snuggle with a clean and great smelling dog!

Good old Lambert Kay is around forever Melody. I remember bathing my childhood Lab mix with it when I was 9.

Easy to dilute and you can get a gallon for $25 to $28 if you look around. It's good to have around. I keep the Puppy gallon and use it on everyone 1 or 2x a year as needed, 2 for 1 diluted. Great for a bath for pups going home to their new homes too.

I Googled "Fresh Pet Shampoo"+"Lambert Kay" and didn't find it. It did come back with a "Fresh 'n Clean Shampoo" by Lambert Kay. I went to the Lambert Kay website and found the "Fresh 'n Clean" products. When I Googled "Fresh Pet Shampoo", I found a product called "Fresh Pet Shampoo" by "Top Performance". Can you clarify?

Thanks so much!

Sorry....It's Fresh'n clean. It smells wonderful!