Return to Website

The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board

Welcome to The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board. Visitors please note. All Celtic games are shown live at The Parlour unless otherwise notified on www.nyceltic.com Please check there for kick off times.

The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St Patricks Day in NYC

Hi there I am hopefully off to NYC for St Paddys day (If I cant get a decent hotel because struggling at the mo - so any advice would be welcome) However when I do get sorted I was just wondering what the plans are for the weekend in The parlour? Celtic are at home and wondered if the game will be on?

Hail Hail !

Re: St Patricks Day in NYC

The game will definitely be on. Keep checking www.nyceltic.com for details
of all events at The Parlour around St Patricks Day. On game day make sure you get to the Parlour at LEAST an hour befo kick off. It will be an absolute mob scene!!

Re: St Patricks Day in NYC

Hi Ken...met you and the Bhoys last February...2-2 draw with the huns!I was with my wife Anne Marie (Newarthill)...We are coming over for St Patrick`s day....and dont get in until the 16th March.....trying to find out or make sure we can get in on st Patrick`s day and for the cup final(if we get through)....is it tickets/controlled or just turn up on the day?

Hail Hail!