Return to Website

The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board

Welcome to The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board. Visitors please note. All Celtic games are shown live at The Parlour unless otherwise notified on www.nyceltic.com Please check there for kick off times.

The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Keys Wishy

Just got home having spent the last coupla hours in the fine company of Kenny & Sean Miller & Mr Stewart McInally in the Cross Keys in Wishy. We watched the Liverpool Everton game but the best part of the evening for me was talking aboot old times (Our Ladys High, Motherwell where I, Kenny & Stewart spent some time long time ago as did Billy McNeil, Bobby Murdoch, John Cushley and Johnny Doyle in their day). I would just like to say hi to Kenny & Sean and thanx for your very pleasant company this evening. Cool guys. Cheers, Wee Ted O'Connell

Re: The Keys Wishy

Did he buy a round?

Don't tell me Ken was ordering a glass of Chardonay in The Keys.

NYT comrades, I am the said Stewart McNally (correct spelling) - spent a very pleasant week with Comrade Kenny Miller and family in downtown Wishy including visits to "The Keys" and Girdwoods Bar - don't recall Kenny even asking for Chardonnay but he certainly sank a few G&T's and if confirmation were needed did buy sufficient rounds... Wee Ted can confirm this too

Keys would not suit Paul. They do not have umbrellas in thedrinks, so that is him right out of luck..

If Kenny bought a round, he must have have found a
wallet on the street. Last time he bought drinks, he got his change in threepenny bits and tanners

To John Dillon/Cowdenbeast(?) - Kenny was the epitome of largesse when in Wishy - please give him a break...
Seriously good to see/hear you comrades are alive and slagging each other off good style.
Awrabest, Comrade McNally