Return to Website

The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board

Welcome to The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board. Visitors please note. All Celtic games are shown live at The Parlour unless otherwise notified on www.nyceltic.com Please check there for kick off times.

The New York Celtic Supporters Club Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ken

my family and i would like to thank all
ken`s friends
for the wonderful tributes and messages of comfort in our recent
bereavement,particular thanks to steve, paul jim m`ginn and doorman dillon
holy mass will be said in st aidans wishaw for all your intentions
pat miller

Re: ken

NYCSC Comrades, this past week or so has been hard - hard to believe he's gone, hard to believe it was his birthday for F**k sake.
Been to see Pat 3 times n past week and he's bearing up fantastically in the circumstances.
Will be keeping in touch with Pat and keeping you posted.

Can't say any more just now, tears dripping on keyboard.

Awrabest, Hail, Hail and RIP Big Man...

Re: ken

Ken's family and Celtic Family......my condolences. Ken and I met through work at IBM and became very close through the years. His brilliant mind, great sense of humor and love of life, especially his love of family and the Celtics will be dearly missed.
Ken always enjoyed talking about his travels, his family, especially Sean and how proud he was of his new career. On one of his last visits to Buffalo, he told me about his latest trip to Scotland and how proud he was to talk of his father's service in the war.
I am so blessed to have met him and a part of him will stay with me forever. I wish I was there to raise a glass in his honor with all of you.
God bless Ken.