Swift Boat configurations and their operations,
     association activities, reunions, the newsletter,
     items in the Ship's Store, locating Swift sailors,
     or information about joining the association

Swift Boat Sailors Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wish me Luck !! ( Out Patient Surgery Thur. Dec. 1st )

Just thought I'd mention it , hernia surgery the 1st
not looking forward to it either , but at least I'm off work for Christmas , what a price to pay for a month off ( Ha Ha ) I've been trying to get this surgery done for a couple of months , had to have my heart checked and then my stomach,everything checked out OK so I thought I'd go ahead and Get R Done !!
Wish me Luck and say a little Prayer for me and a Big Prayer for my wife Glenda , she will have to put up with this old X sailor while I'm in pain and disabled ( at least for a few days )Ha Ha Everything in our home is upstairs,wish me luck on climbing them for the 1st week ( may have to go out back ) Thanks for your Prayers!!! Your Swift Brother Mick
PS
I'll probably be on this thing a lot more while I'm off with this surgery , keep the E mail comming , this thing (computer) is downstairs ( Ha Ha ) Don't post to many real gut buster jokes , it will probably hurt for me to Laugh !!
Catch you Later Your Swift Brother Mick

Re: Wish me Luck !! ( Out Patient Surgery Thur. Dec. 1st )

Good Luck Had it done about just over a year ago.
Glad I had it done. Put it off for as long as I could but it just got bigger and bigger. The Doctor made up my mine for me LOL. Good Luck again