association activities, reunions, the newsletter,
     items in the Ship's Store, locating Swift sailors,
     or information about joining the association

Swift Boat Sailors Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free DVD - "Swift Boat Sailors Still On Patrol"

In the past I made available to those of you who desired it, a hard copy of "Swift Boat Sailors Still On Patrol". It consisted of photos of our lost Swifties (acquired by Terry Boone for the PCF-104 memorial), information on each of our lost brothers, and photos of their names and placements on The Wall.

Last Fall, I decided to put it all on a DVD and to add the photos of all of the "Blue Swift Pin" project, also from Terry Boone. I think it turned out well. I have given out nine copies so far. I will gladly send out copies to any of you who would like to have one.

Please send an email to me at lewholley@gmail.com, with your name, home address and zip code.

Note: The DVD was made using MAC and the program iDVD. It played well on most computers PC and MAC. It has also played on a cheap DVD player and on Mickey's expensive Blue Ray DVD player. Terry, George and Raul did have glitches, but to my knowledge , they were "computer issues" and not the DVD's.

Sincerely,
Lew Holley

Re: Free DVD - "Swift Boat Sailors Still On Patrol"

I would like to get that DVD I was with Mike Bernique on pcf3 in 1968 and
with Donald Droz on PCF43 in 1969 I was the Gunners mate on the twin 50'S
on both boats

Re: Free DVD - "Swift Boat Sailors Still On Patrol"

Robert E Hornberger
I would like to get that DVD I was with Mike Bernique on pcf3 in 1968 and
with Donald Droz on PCF43 in 1969 I was the Gunners mate on the twin 50'S
on both boats

Hi Robert,
Please send me your mailing address and email address to lewholley@gmail.com so I can send you the DVD you requested.
Thanks,
Lew Holley