association activities, reunions, the newsletter,
     items in the Ship's Store, locating Swift sailors,
     or information about joining the association

Swift Boat Sailors Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the traitorous john kerry

I just finished reading Unfit for Command. This was/is an excellent book and should be mandatory reading in all high schools so as to "broaden their educational horizons" And to furthur work to eliminate frauds and liars from our Armed Forces and Government. I remember that incident with kerrys "medal throwing incident. What the book does not say or show was that "scenarior" was.at that moment. for the benefit of John Lennon .the Beatle. Who was standing three or four people away from kerry at the time. Also.I put in for service on the gunboats while stationed in Seattle.My main interest was the pay. However, I had a running problem with jg s. I had no problem with enlisteds or officers that had something on the ball or had worked their way up the ranks (as all the Captains on the ships I served on.lucky for me. I finally disliked jg s so much that I would call them jeeeges. would not uncover for em or respect them in any way. (due to their insolence to enlisted lifers, who did not have any problem with me. Then I see that one of the gun boat "operators" was kerry, a jeeege. I have a very sneaking suspition that this,however it came about, was the reason that I was termed "NOT FIT FOR OVERSEAS DUTY" I have seen a lot of my friends that were "in country" come back ****ed up and then furthur ****ed over by bureaucrats like kerry. One of my friends,who is dead now, told me that the government wouldnt do anything for him unless he could provide proof,three different pieces that he was in an area dusted by Agent Orange. THIS ****** ME RIGHT OFF. My remark to him was," how the hell are you supposed to fight a war on the ground and still look up at AAALLL the airplanes that fly over. What if they dudted three or four weeks before you got in country? Are you going to tell me that there arent any pickle smooching fags down in D.C. thatcant reasearch all Agent Flights to see if they coordinate with your moves in Nam?? His. Ed McHorney s end was not a pleasant one. More on this later. On 4 JAN.2013 I read a Newspaper article about Obama appointing that scum kerry as Secretary of State to re place Hillary. This is not acceptablr.Senators and Congressmen will be getting lots of phone calls. Signed Doug Kenney