school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sorry

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about my earlier outburst. It all seems so trivial now. You all have problems far greater than mine. Leavers Days and Proms are of no great importance compared to the education that we fight for, but my daughters face was so sad ............

Take care and keep smiling.

Sue x

Re: sorry

That's why we are here, Sue. That's why we are here!

And I am sure we would all have been having a rant too.

Hi Sue

Hope the chat helped- i know it helps me. Feel like we've been friends for years.

Sarah xx

Sue

You have nothing to be sorry about, we are all in this together. This gets me really angry, your daughter is not just a number she is a person with real fears, as well as hopes and dreams its just as well she has a very understanding mother who is prepared to do anything she can to help her, these people should take a step back and consider the SR for a few minutes.................................

Sarah and Sophy

Can I ask what medication your children are on?

We've not had a good day today, rollercoaster went down instead of up............................there's always tomorrow.

Take care everyone
Dorothy x

Dorothy - he's on beaterblockers to slow his heart rate down whch helps if he has a panic attack. He thinks they really help.

Sar xx