school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Siblings

Hi all, and nice to hear from you again Penny - hope you are OK.

Well, as previously mentioned my second son started the same senior school as my SR ( last week ) can you imagine how i felt that after only a week he was ill and couldn't go into school yesterday ?? This sounds awful because he really wasn't well but I tried to get him to go in because i knew what they would think !! When i called school I did say yes he is ill, not refusing but ill - why should i have to justify myself but we all know what that feeling is like. Fortunately he was fine this morning and went off fine, but I have to say that the old feelings came back - what if this is the start, what if he starts to refuse. Anyway he's back and fine. My SR son starts his new school Monday so lets see what that brings !!

Hope all ok - sorry to go on but couldn't post yesterday as I was beside myself !!

Sar x

Re: Siblings

Hi Sarah,
Glad you son is feeling better today. Good luck for you and your other son on Monday. Just take one day at a time. xxx

pennyx

Re: Siblings

Thanks Penny, we are still waiting notification for a Monday start.

Have a good weekend all - we deserve it.

Sar xx