school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
memories

Just read the link that Sue posted, even after all this time, even though we have come so far, this article still reduced me to tears and brought back all the memories that i thought i have delt with, does it ever leave you ......................

Re: memories

Sorry Dorothy, didnt mean to trigger sad memories. Just thought it was an article that made me feel i wasnt alone in all this, especially as the parent involved was a teacher.

I just read the link ~ It was like reading my life for the best part ~
My child says exactly the same thing over and over "I don't know what it is"....She is very keen to learn and i am thinking of home schooling her...Any advise on this subject would be gratefully recieved .She is 11

Dear Lord we are punished and made to feel guilty...Everyone should read this story....heartbreaking

Sorry Sue, it was good to read this, its part of our lives, and it reminds us that we are not alone, anything that highlights this problem is welcome, thanks................

Dorothy x