school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Payment for excellent service

Hi Simon and all my friends on this site,

I haven't been on for a while as I seem to have sunk into a deep depression and it makes me sad to see all of you still suffering.

With the help of this great site, we've come through it and we're out the other end, so please never give up hope.

My daughter is at college and very happy, she has made new friends and no one knows her as 'the girls who never went to school' she is just like everyone else now and loving every minute, she says the 'freedom' of college is great and SO much better than school.

My heart goes out to you all and I think of you often, take it one day at a time and as I've always said, Education is out there anytime, it doesnt have to be right here, right now.

Simon I have finally made a contribution towards this great site, it saved my life so many times. Thank you. (I hope your daughter is ok).

Take care all.

Sue and M. (Chelmsford) xx

Re: Payment for excellent service

Hi Sue,
It's great to hear that your daughter is doing so well and is happy. It means so much to hear positive news from those who have come out the other end!
My daughter is going through a bad patch this week. I cant wait for her to finish school. Tommorow we are going to look at a college. Fingers crossed that this too will be a success story.

Sue, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment. Please dont suffer alone. Feel free to email me for a 'chat' if you want to offload.

Best wishes,
Penny x