school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
legal action

Sue

I cant stop thing about you and the situation you are in, I know it must be so hard for you, but I would let the authorities take my to court, I dont beleive for a minute that any judge would carry on with this case, I know its easy for me to say this as I'm not the one being prosecuted, but my thoughts are with you and if I can be any support then please dont hesitate to ask.

take care
Dorothy x

Re: legal action

Thank you for your support Dorothy, half of me wants to fight this and scream from the roof tops so people are aware of the condition but the other half wants to protect my son from it all. Your right, no court in its right mind should prosecute but the fact that all the solicitors i have spoken to are not really interested makes me wonder if we would win.
Between a rock and a hard place as the saying goes!!!