school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow...Progress...

Wow. What a morning. Truck went into snowbank in my own driveway. Called tow truck..waited 2 hours then when I could finally take my daughter to school...she was bopping down the sidewalk, KABAM. Face first into 2 big recycle bins. Tried to get up again and Bam. Crying and yelling for help...she went into her room, changed, crying the entire time. (My heart felt so bad) Cannot call her out of school due to the truancy charge....she came out of her room and gave me a hug and said ok mom...I'm ready...WHAT A HUGE STATEMENT. This would have never been the case just three months ago. I'm having a good moment and wanted to share.

Re: Wow...Progress...

Bonnie - Fantastic I am so so please for you - where are you snow ?? We have wind but no snow so guess you are not in the UK ??

Where ever you are well done to you both.

Sarah xx

Re: Wow...Progress...

Live in Goffstown New Hampshire in the USA...Snow...Lots of Snow...