school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is not about school refusal !!

I just share a bit of information with all my friends on here that is not school refusal or anxiety related - hope you don't mind.

Well as from Monday i will have started my own business - excited and fightened at the same time. I sat in my new office this afternoon and thought this is my future, a future for my son and the flexability i need.

Is it the right time what with everything, and im sure the answer is yes, and you know something - my sons SR and all associated fighting, meetings etc has made me a stronger person and the confidence to do this for my family.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Sar xx

Re: This is not about school refusal !!

Sarah

Well done, yes you are right this has made all of us stronger, I wish you every success in your new venture, good luck.

Take care
Dorothy x

Hi Sarah,

Good Luck in your new venture, I wish you every success!

Smiles!

Sue and M. xx

Congratulations on your new endeavor and I hope you have big success, with both career and family.

Good luck. You are so right that dealing with this makes us stronger.
I wish you and your family the very best but most importantly health and happiness. XXX

Good luck Sarah - finally got around to entering this here. I am sure it will be a lovely rewarding experience for you despite the hard work I am sure you will also put into the business. All the best,
Linda