school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last exam

Hi everyone

Well my son has sat his last exam today!!! What a huge acheivement for him, the last four years have been like a long dark tunnel, but now I can see the light at the end of it, I know we're not going to wake up tomorrow and find everything perfect, but at least we don't have the dreaded feeling of trying to get to school, he has an interview at college tomorrow morning, so hope that goes well, then meeting at school next week. I know I woudn't have made it through the past four years if it wasn't for the love, support and advice from you all, Simon, you are such a special person to take the time and effort to set up this forum and to continue with it whilst dealing with your own problems, I will never be able to thank you enough, I will contine to give as much support and advice to parents on this site, and I know I will receive the same when I need it.

I am so proud of my son.

Thank you and
Take care
Dorothy x

Re: Last exam

Dorothy and R - ooh what a feeling - someething i am so so looking forward to this time next year.

Well done to you both what a long hard struggle but it gives us all hope. Please please stay in contact and hope to see you in ths summer.

Lots and lots of love to a special friend.

Sar xx

Re: Last exam

Well done to you both.

It's such a relief when you get there isn't it?

Our job now is to help others still going through it.

Take care Dorothy.

Sue and M. x