school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Anxiety

I thought it must have been a pet ....meeting face to face with, let alone getting bitten by a wild one would be quite another thing. Glad things are going reasonably ok otherwise.

My son has another cold (this is about the third or fourth in a row) so has missed two days this week already and is having grave doubts about being able to go back tomorrow. Just when I thought we'd have one week of five days....it wasn't to be.
I feel exhausted from the feeling of trying so hard to move forward and just not getting there! We don't see the psychiatrist until later in July - it feels a very long time away.
Linda

Hi Linda

I do feel for you as you are having a very up and down time - when my son refused it was literally not going in at all although it was hard i knew where we were.

You are doing a great job in difficult conditions, keep going.

Sar xx

hi sarah my nephew used to have rats,when my son was small one of them ran right over his head and scratched him all down his face.sorry we have rabbits here no rats plenty outside!!!!!glad your feeling better.i was told by afriend when you are feeling down pour afew drops of jasmin on your pillow and it will give you alift!take care donna

Thanks Donna - Sarah xx

1 2