school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ofsted inspection

had my ofsted inspection today and it went well so relieved but feel so drained.she totally agreed about some children cant cope in big schools due to anxiety,wasnt sure as my son is very loud and can say stupid things when people are here but he behaved and she spoke to him alot and finally the turnaround programme are coming to take my son out next wednesday as he never goes out without an adult!!take care

Re: ofsted inspection

Fab news Donna - hope all goes well next Wednesday

Sar xx

Really really pleased for you both!

Glad the inspection went well.

Keep smiling.

Sue and M. xx

Well done to you both.
What is the ofsted inspection and turnaround program? Sound like help is at hand.
All the best,
Linda

hi ok ofsted inspection is because i am achildminder! and the turnaround is supposed to mentor vunarable children so he was assessed then he has amentor,but he has only been once since april so not holding too much hope but thanks ladies