school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving Schools

A friend of mine has recently moved her son from school ( same school as mine ) as he was very badly bullied to the point he didn't want to go ( surprise surprise ) but in his defence he didn't miss a day. Anyway he has settled in the new school well and seems very happy - until....... he saw the bully last week and he informed him he too was moving schools as he was expelled and going to friends sons new school - she is out of her mind - any advise ?

Sar xx

Re: Moving Schools

omg that is awful,can your friend explain to school why he left the other school and tell the boys name and say he is going there maybe they could find another school for him.my son has suffered bullies and before registering i find out if any of the bullies are ther but as you said the bully said he was going to the new school just cross your fingers they wont accept him.sorry no real advice just couldnt ignore post good luck poor boy

Re: Moving Schools

How unfortunate! The bully might find himself quite isolated initially without his buddies to live up to him - so he might well leave your friend's son alone. Lets hope so!
Linda