school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One more hurdle

Well as you know this years has been one of laughter and tears for us, but we have survived - roll on this time next year when he leaves, i will have a glass of champagne or even a bottle.

We have just one more hurdle this term before the hols begin - that is my son has written and produced a short film - via a local arts centre he attends of part of his tuition - anyway they are going to be showing the film a week on Friday to the general public. I am so so proud of him but he is mortified at the thought of being there at the time. We have lots of support from family and friends on the night but i just hope his anxieties stay at bay just for that evening i dont want anything to spoil it for him as he has worked so so hard ( i have seen clips and i must say it is fantastic - i am a little surprised really ) The centre are very pleased with it, hence the showing.

Anyway i will let you know how it goes, shame you guys can't be there.

Hope everyone is well.

Love Sar xx

Re: One more hurdle

hi sarah that sounds amazing hope all goes well best wishes donna

Re: One more hurdle

Hi Sarah,

I'm thrilled for you. What a boost to his confidence it will be!

Smiles!

Sue and M. xx