school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wishing my son good luck

Hi

Well nearly the end of term here, and as i have previously mentioned by son has written and produced a short film which is being shown on Friday at our local arts centre.

I really really want to wish him all the very best, he has worked so hard with this production and will do him the world of good to see just what a start he is - just hope he can hold his nerves for the day.

Well day honey - you are an absolute star, you have come so far and i am so very proud.

Lots of love Mum - Sarah xx

Re: Wishing my son good luck

Hi Sarah and Son.....well done.
Hang in there with the nerves....the day will be worth it.
Let us know how it goes - today?
Linda

Linda - oooh it was fantastic, i sat and cried all the way through, i was so proud.

My son has come along way in the past 12 months,from being aggrophobic and hiding away to producing a film wow. Dont get me wrong he was very nervous and convinced himself it wasn't very good, but hey i am one proud mum.

Hope everyone is ok.

Sarah x

Fantastic! That is one very big achievement - he must be proud too despite his modesty. Well done to your son, and you for being there all the way to support him:-)
Linda

Thanks Linda - what was lovely was the fact there were other SR parents there for different reasons, and they all understood what the children were going through.

Sarah x