school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you!

Just to thank you all for your support since I joined this forum. Just wish I'd found you sooner! Still waiting for a one to one placement for my son....and as the new year is round the corner I'm wondering what it will bring. Reflecting on this past year I can see the gradual improvement in my son's mental health and I have nothing but praise for the cahms team that work with him. My frustration has been with the education system.
So a time for reflection, a time to think of new hopes and dreams (even just small steps) and a time to appreciate the guidance you have given me.
Love to you all this Christmastime,
Take care,
Lindy x

Re: Thank you!

All the best Lindy and I hope you do get that one on one placement.
Good to hear your son is improving. Wishing you a merry christmas too and hope things move along a bit for you in 2012.
Linda xx

Re: Thank you!

Lindy - I wish you the very best for the new year and hope you have a very Happy Christmas.

Lots of Love Sarah x