school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yipee!

My daughter has to give a presentation this morning. She has worked hard at it, but was getting very nervous and so were we. So, I offered to drive her in to make sure she got to college, and got myself ready to go, changing other plans, but she just came down and went herself.
Yipee!

Re: Yipee!

Absolutely wonderful - you must be so proud

Have a great weekend all of you up North

Sarah xx

Hi Simon,
Brilliant news
Well done to your daughter!
Love Lindy x

Great news Simon. what a relief. Keep the good news coming!

Have a good weekend,

sophy

great news. well done to your daughter.

virginia

Simon,

How did the presentation go? Great that she managed to head off on her own. You are a great dad - always there for when she might need help. I am sure she appreciates this - or will one day : )
Linda

Thank you, All.
The presentation was, apparently, a disaster! However, she has bounced back. She did well just getting in and making the presentation, and I think being told this helped.

Hi simon,

Well done to your daughter. The presentaton isn't important it is her achievment of getting there that is. Good for her, it gives us all hope that one day that will be our daughter/son.

Sue

Hi Simon

She broke through the biggest barrier! Hope she sees it that way too : )
Linda xx