school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website issues

Hi everyone,

Just a few site hiccups I can see with colour dropping out on the site at the moment. I have been in touch with Simon and hopefully he will be able to rectify this soon.
Please donate some money to help keep this site if you can - it is well worth it for all those who suffer in silence. See the Blog section (donation didn't seem to be working this morning - so try again later if there are probs).
Linda

Re: Website issues

Thank you, Linda.

That should be the links working again.

The donation widget seems a bit slow, but popped in after about a one second delay - which seems slow when we expect everything instantly!

Simon

The back browser button does not work on this web site at least on OS X. It would be nice if that could be fixed.

Seems to be fixed now (I also had this trouble with OSX). Try again and see if it is easier to navigate forwards and backwards.
Linda