school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: college after school

Congratulations on completing your GCSE course, Grace. I was so pleased to read that.

Have you looked at the Open University for the next stage? I think that they run access courses that prepare students for the degree courses. However, I am not sure how that works for your age group. I am trying to find out more, and will post the results of my investigations here.

Could you tell me a bit about the James Brindley school? this seem slike a useful resource for other young people, and would be a good resource to include here. Any information would be welcome.

With best wishes,

Simon

Re: college after school

Hi Grace,
Well done on your sucess with GCSE's!I was wondering if you had heard of Interhigh, an online virtual structured school. They do A level sciences and other courses. My daughter did her GCSE's with them. Let me know if you need more details.

Hope you find something that is right for you
Sue x