school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meet up

Hi
I don’t know how many people would be interested but just an idea if people would like a get together a meet up of sorts , a chance to talk and kids to engage?
Who’d be interested
Thanks x

Re: Meet up

Hi Carly where are you based? I imagine people are all over England? How are things have they improved?

Re: Meet up

Hi Carly
Let others know where you are and someone nearby might get in touch. It is a good idea and I wish more get togethers did occur as parents and kids need thwt support from people who understand. We often suffer in isolation.
I know in the past a couple of people on here organised for their kids to connect with each other via internet games and I think the mums weree in phone contact.
There was also a group that started up somewhere in the UK but I cannot recall where it was but will look through the archives for you.
How are things going for you?
Linda x