school refusers

a resource for parents 

Please feel free to join our School Refuser message forum discussions. If you have experience of school refusing, you may find it appropriate to respond to previous posts.  Or you may be feeling isolated and wish to express your feelings.  Whatever, your contribtions are welocme. 

No registration required - just get posting!

School Refusal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good news

Thank you Simon and yes what a journey. I am so so proud I never thought this day would come. I'm sure as you said there will be challenges along the way but i have to remember how far we have come. As for your daughter money isn't everything and as long as she is happy and comfortable in what she is doing. I think a glass or 2 at the weekend to celebrate may be in order. All the best to every one here x

Re: Good news

Hi Sarah,

So lovely to hear from you after all these years! I am still hanging in there with hope. Some take longer than others to reach somewhere that they can hang on. I am so glad to hear about your son - and now he has the skills to know how others feel and what they are going through.

All the best for yours and his journey and thank you for being here for me all those years ago!
take care,
Linda