JUMPERS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

I was at The Ledges in Vermont several times this past summer. There is one 20' cliff there with a rope swing. Did many naked jumps from this cliff with and without the rope swing. The rope swing, is however, tied to a tree and several others actually climbed the tree and jumped from the top of it (about a 50' total). Nobody, however, would jump naked from the top of the tree.

So, this is my dare for someone for 2004.

Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

where's VT?

Re: Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

VT (Vermnont) is in the northeastern US, part of the regions known as New England.

Re: Re: Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

What is it with people and their "naked" jumping obsessions. I say if you want to be crazy then go higher, try a flip but what makes you so crazy just cause you take off your clothes and do it. Can someone please explain this to me?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

Kirsten,

I don't speak for others, but for me, skinnydipping in and of itself is a thrill and combining this with jumping just makes it more of a rush. I do think increasing the height of the jump would be a bigger thrill though!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

hey kirsten i'm with you on this one. i don't think i could bring myself to jump naked without a large sum of money involved. i totaly think the real thrills are in trying flips and height. although i have never jumped naked... maybe i'm missin out on something... then again ya i'm happy with the way i do things.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

hey i do the odd jump naked and it's kinda fun the feeling of falling through the air tottally free and then in the water is pretty cool it's hard to explain but it's different and it aint to do with sex at all,,,,,,,,it's just kinda funny.....me and my friends just can't stop laughing when we do it...........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Naked jumping at The Ledges, VT

i can see several drawbacks to naked jumping, one of them is recieving a water enima, you might dig that kind of stuff ,though.
i jumped from 20 ft in my underwear,and there was no way i was going to do the 40.Certain parts of my anatomy that stick out from the rest of my body were left to brake the water independently, pain, lot's of pain.

I find that it is necessary to keep your feet and your legs together as much as possible--this prevents...certain injuries. Doing cannonballs also seems to fend off potential injuries.

All told, I've never jumped naked from more than about 35 feet.

How about everyone else?

A Cannonball? get real

There is nothing wrong with naked cannonballs. Check out the picture at "Arizona 2."

Peace

1 2 3