Return to Website

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum

Use this page to post and discuss reunion suggestions, ask questions, general chat or anything you want!!

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dinner difficulties

Well, I'm still just as difficult as ever. (I never changed my last name but changed the spelling of my first name) This message is regarding dinner on Friday the 6. What is on the menu? I dont eat meat if I dont know where it came from. (I have issues with hormones/antibiotics and feedlot conditions.) So, I would like to attend the dinner, but would like to know more about the food. Thanks for humouring me!

Also I will not be able to attend the BBQ on Saturday cuz a need to be at a wedding in Lethbridge. But if anyone wants to come hang out please email me or call me. I will be in Waterton though July and August, (403)859-2462 and in Edmonton the rest of the time (780)427-1550

Have a great summer and see you later!

Re: dinner difficulties

Hi Jenika! I can tell you that the dinner is going to be great with a lot of variety, and only 1 meat: Alberta Beef of course (and lots of it)!! However, I can't tell you how the beef was raised, sorry! Other items on the menu: mashed potatoes, gravy, rice, homemade rolls, fresh fruit and garden salads, corn, carrots in carmel sauce, and an assortment of desserts. I hope you'll plan to come!