Return to Website

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum

Use this page to post and discuss reunion suggestions, ask questions, general chat or anything you want!!

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is Brandon?

Hey there,

I noticed that there are a few names not in the profiles, and not on the missing list... does that mean that they are FOUND but just not putting up a profile? I was hoping to see Brandon Bunnage, to name one, but there are a few more, Kesty Sudo, let's see who else?? Just wondering if these guys know about the reunion or not. I used to cruise main with them and get seat belt tickets and stuff... Kesty just about peed himself when that happened. Not sure if we made him pay the whole ticket, or if we helped him out there...

And Brandon loaned me a video of the Kids in the Hall marathon that he taped because I didn't have cable out on the farm, I think he and I were the only people who actually thought they were funny... and still do? Would love to see him again and see if he remembers all the words to "these are the dave's I know"

Re: Where is Brandon?

I agree Dawn! Brandon, Kesty, Brenton, how about Bryn and Shaneen Smith there has gotta be more! Lindsay and Shantel... I don't see your profiles girls!

Hey Dawn,

With the registration there was the option to mail in your profile instead of posting it on the website. That could be one reason you don't see everyone's profile. One good reason to get the reunion book that is being put together. Hope this helps!!

Actually, any profiles that were mailed to us we put on the website. And the missing list is everyone who we didn't have any contact information for (so those we consider to be "found" either recieved something in the mail, or a few of them were emailed with the reunion info)So the truth is we have some slackers that have heard about the reunion but just haven't submitted thier info!! About the names mentioned: Brandon said he will not be able to attend, haven't heard from Kesty or Brenton (we assume they got the info we mailed to them), Shaneen and Bryn, and Lindsay haven't responded. Did I forget anyone?

Well if you have Brandon's e-mail address, you can tell him I think he is a total freak for not coming. I would have loved to have seen him again and have a good laugh. He could at least put up a profile so we can get ahold of him to say hi! Brandon if you ever read this, post us some info man! Is this site going to get killed after the reunion??? Cuz it's kind of nice to have a free place to keep in touch with everyone... Classmates is SUCH a rip off...

I heard from his sis a couple of weeks ago that he's about to start med school. Way to go Brandon! I always knew he was brilliant...even if he did try to beat up Mr. Toone...j/k. Bamfield...crazy. Go Barnacle B's!! Ew!!

Med school??? Man Brandon needs to get his priorities straight... this is the 10 year reunion! Oh well, I guess by the time the 20 year reunion comes, he will just be getting out of med school and getting a job, while the rest of us will be retiring, so maybe we will see him then... Does anybody have his e-mail address? I would love to see how he is doing... if not I will just go bug Mr. Bunnage, I'm SURE he will remember me, since he KICKED me out of SCHOOL in grade 7!! It wasn't even my fault, I just didn't want to do my math homework, and I told Mr. French I wasn't going to do it... I was just being honest... gee whiz....

I just talked to Shaneen today--they just got back from Canada and just bought a house in Utah so they will be busy moving. They are so sad to miss the reunion, and said to please tell everyone hi!!