Return to Website

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum

Use this page to post and discuss reunion suggestions, ask questions, general chat or anything you want!!

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SO GREAT to see your pictures!

Larry, that picture rules. I think everyone will agree. I wanna post a silly one too!! Steph can I send a new one?? LOL besides the fact that that hair was seriously hacked at the time. I want to see more pictures! We need a site where people can post their pics - an album! Steph - Kris - I miss you guys! Somebody send me an email or something! WAAA!! lol

Ailing in Austria,

Candice

Re: SO GREAT to see your pictures!

Yeah I like Larry's gum too! If you do send in a new picture by July 29th, it would probably make it into the book but I think your pic is great! I would love to change mine but don't have any--I am always the one behind the camera so pics of me are hard to come by (thank goodness!! I wish you were coming Candice!! We will miss you!! I'm so glad to have your email now and will keep in touch as soon as the craziness from this reunion settles down.

Re: SO GREAT to see your pictures!

I remember you too! Sounds like you are doing well. That is great to hear. You were pretty cool yourself.