Return to Website

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum

Use this page to post and discuss reunion suggestions, ask questions, general chat or anything you want!!

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm on my way home!!!!

I hoped to see a few more profiles as well. I'm glad to see everyone's pictures, some of you will be pretty easy to spot. Where in the world is Lori French? I will be travelling down the Alaska Highway and past some of your new hometowns (Randa and Jaime) so maybe we will run into you on our way to Cardston.
I as so excited to see everyone, I've been wondering where the wind has blown you, and I hope it blows everyone to Cardston safely.
Sorry I won't run into many of you, including Doug and Brandon.
If anyone wants to get a hold of me I will be at my mom's place on Thursday (I think). Same phone number, or just stop by.
Anyway, see you soon.

Re: I'm on my way home!!!!

The address we have for Lori is in Cardston, but we haven't heard from her.

It is probably easier to phone her parents, they have her cell phone number. I hope to see her, it has been a year since I last saw her (and I miss old friends, more than they know). I'll try to reach her through her parents.

Hey ANN!

Hey,
so you are going to be in town on thursday? So are me and Jackie and Susan... We are going to meet at Grotto for Indian tacos when we get into town (around 3-4pm thursday... If you want to, you should show up... If I don't see a post on here from you confirming it, we will just pop into your mom's house... and see if you are allowed to come out and play.. Ha ha! Hey maybe you can get ahold of Denny and Joel to see if they are coming to the reunion? They are on the MIA list...

Hey Dawn,
I'd love to stop in for Tacos, if my mom lets me out of the house. I haven't been home for a year now, so I will try to go. I'd love to see you, Jackie, and Susan. I'll also try to get in touch with Denny and Joel, I haven't seen them in a long,long time too.
Ann

Let me know what day you think you may be going by my house. Who knows I may be home.....Just like everyone else you can get ahold of me at my parents place and I know that I can sneak out if they won't let me come out