Return to Website

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum

Use this page to post and discuss reunion suggestions, ask questions, general chat or anything you want!!

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All of us stuck at home. . . .

Ok all of us here and not there - what is a favorite memory or not so favorite. Or something you remember from sitting in a certain class. I can remember Josh Crawford (Eng. 20 I think) always telling me something funny or just saying hi. Or Shane Bevans in all of my math classes complaining about whether he was in love with Shar or Kim. Shane you look really happy with Kim - excellent choice!! Or Barry Olsen in Physics 10 always telling me about how in love with Jen (Weston) he was!! Too funny!! Or P.E. 30 trying not to let the P. E. 10 boys see us doing aerobics on the mezzanine. Or sneaking out of Mr. Toone's class with Jordena and Amy to get popcorn. Feel free to add your own memories - it's fun

Re: All of us stuck at home. . . .

Ok I remember a few more - the trike races and the talent show when I sang. I was so nervous and I missed it when Cole Nelson gave me a standing ovation. Thanks Cole!! Ok now it's someone else's turn!!!

OK Sue.....how about skipping school to drive to Lethbridge to get the Bare Naked Ladies autographs and me ending up in the paper????? Or always skipping Mr. King's class (May he rest in peace) and getting doughnuts???? MMMMMMMM.......doughnuts. Can you tell I'm pregnant???

Lori - I remembered that as I was falling asleep the other night!!! You, me, Adrienne and who else? Was it just us three? And how much trouble did you get in when your picture was seen? It was totally worth it though!!! And what about driving around with our shirts off? (in Waterton right?) Oh those were the days!! HA HA HA!!! Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah......just the 3 of us. If I remember correctly I didn't get in too much trouble with my parents becuase I did have the "Special permission". Oh yes.....the wonderful day of being shirtless in waterton. Miss it!!!!!!