Return to Website

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum

Use this page to post and discuss reunion suggestions, ask questions, general chat or anything you want!!

Reunion Suggestion Board/Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you

I have to add a great big THANK YOU to everybody on the reunion committee. You guys were AWESOME!!!!! I had a great time seeing you all again. Make sure you are all easier to find for the 20yr reunion!!!

Thank YOU both for being so willing to help! Too bad we didn't get to do the waterballoon toss Kristy! Were those yours that were launched off the float?! Those were some serious concealed weapons! I got accused of hitting Lindsay Thompson's mom with one and I wasn't anywhere near the balloons!!! Kerri????!!!! I'm SO glad you had fun, and thanks again for your help.

Hi Steph, no those water balloons weren't mine. I did mine up the day before with the help of my nieces but then I didn't bring them to the BBQ as it was inside and we were all sick of being wet. Not all is lost though, I had some break on me while I was filling them, that was great. Yesterday I let my kids go out and toss them around, they had a great time. Kristy