USS Pillsbury Forum

Locate a shipmate, leave a message, write memories of the past

USS Pillsbury Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USS Pillsbury 133 information

Hello all,
I am looking for any information on shipmates, missions,or anything else on this ship throughout 1943 to 1946. My grandfather Clarence Klein, rank MOMM3 was on board and I am very interested in finding out any information regarding this ship in this time frame. Also I would appreciate it if there are any data basses out there that do not have him on their and anyone know how he can be added please contact me with any information. My email address is QCCEMT@AOL.COM. Thank you very much.

Re: USS Pillsbury 133 information

Hello Keith,

My father, Walter J. Jankiewicz, served on the Pillsbury. I have the muster roll of the crew that my wife downloaded off ancestry.com. It shows that he boarded the Pillsbury on June 7, 1943. This was the date that Pillsbury was first commissioned. He came on board as a S2c and worked in sonar. My father passed away 2 1/2 years ago and was buried at sea. He spoke to me about the capture of U - 505 and the events that took place that day. He was very proud to have taken part of the capture.

Tim

Re: USS Pillsbury 133 information

In a digital age of evolving exams, our pay someone to take my online exam service is the innovative solution you've been seeking. With a team versed in next-gen tutoring, we guarantee an optimized learning experience. Embrace the future with confidence, and let us pioneer your path to success.