General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: ::Hey There!::

::Hiya! Thankies! ^_^ Do you mind if I use these codes??? Please??? ^_______^ Oh, yeah... sowwie about my "late reply" before..... I didn't know someone will post a message for me here 'coz like I always check it but then I got tired of it because NOBODY's posting anything But Thankies to you, someone signed it! ^__________^ Anywyaz, ta ta!::

-Princess Sailor Mars

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hiya! *blushes* thankyou!

you can find the hearts & stars explosion code here on a secret page for the members of www.ksn.fr.fm *shhhhh*

(i modified the hearts one myself*grin*)

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/saffy/net/scripts.htm

big kawaii huggles

*Saffy*

Replying to:

::Hiya! Thankz! I love you site as well! I like how when I click something those purple hearts or whatever fly! It's soooo cool!!! ^_______^ I wish I could do that... -_- Anywayz, I also thank you for the award.... It's soo kewl! Oh, yeah... BIG KAWAII HUGGLES!!!!!!!!! ^_~::

-Princess Sailor Mars

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ::Hey There!::

No Problem!

Feel free!

To modify the color its at the bottom of the script

big kawaii huggles

*Saffy*

Replying to:

::Hiya! Thankies! ^_^ Do you mind if I use these codes??? Please??? ^_______^ Oh, yeah... sowwie about my "late reply" before..... I didn't know someone will post a message for me here 'coz like I always check it but then I got tired of it because NOBODY's posting anything But Thankies to you, someone signed it! ^__________^ Anywyaz, ta ta!::

-Princess Sailor Mars

Replying to:

you can find the hearts & stars explosion code here on a secret page for the members of www.ksn.fr.fm *shhhhh*

big kawaii huggles

*Saffy*

Replying to:

::Hiya! Thankz! I love you site as well! I like how when I click something those purple hearts or whatever fly! It's soooo cool!!! ^_______^ I wish I could do that... -_- Anywayz, I also thank you for the award.... It's soo kewl! Oh, yeah... BIG KAWAII HUGGLES!!!!!!!!! ^_~::

-Princess Sailor Mars

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ::Hey There!::

::Hiya! Wanna join my topsite??? ^_^ If ya want to, go to www.cardcaptorstop100.fr.fm ^_^::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Princess Sailor Mars+

Replying to:

No Problem!

Feel free!

To modify the color its at the bottom of the script

big kawaii huggles

*Saffy*

Replying to:

-Princess Sailor Mars

Replying to:

big kawaii huggles

*Saffy*

Replying to:

-Princess Sailor Mars