General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When are they showing the 3 cardcaptor movie

Hi

I just wanted to say that when is teletoon going to show the 3 cardcaptor movie because they showed the 1 movie but they did not show 2 and the 3 cardcaptor movie. So please tell them to show it on teletoon.

From Ruxshin

Re: When are they showing the 3 cardcaptor movie

Have you considered using the Force?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi

I just wanted to say that when is teletoon going to show the 3 cardcaptor movie because they showed the 1 movie but they did not show 2 and the 3 cardcaptor movie. So please tell them to show it on teletoon.

From Ruxshin

There's a third movie?

Ive already emailed Teletoon concerning cardcaptors time and if they were going to show the second movie. Where did u get the idea of a 3 cardcaptor movie? ive been around on the internet searching for cardcaptor information and so far i havent hear of any 3rd movie. i suppose the havent showed the second movie cuz it was finished/released in November 2003. I've watched both movies in japanese n the first one in english. however the original creators of cardcaptors is clamp who have recently come out with a manga book in english found in a regular bookstore if u search for it. its called " Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles " but i would suggest that u understand the idea of the real relationship between li (syaoran/shoalan) and sakura.