General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You guys are copy cats

psh I do not want to waste my breath on a sucky site like this, but just to tell you, you have no layout, your site is pathtic, you stole our names **and by our I am talking about my best friend Ice Princess and I.** We know you guys have copied our names because we have been online far more then you probably ever have. Please either find a real layout or ask someone from a web site to make you a real one, please change your name to something that does not sound so much like "Princess" for then to many people will be just like us and people will get confused between diffrent sites and please try to find more things for your site. Yes the flowers are very Kawaii but people can tell you are using page builder. If you want me to then e-mail me and I can help you somewhat ok?? iight well I gotta go now. Ja ne

Re: You guys are copy cats

Excuse me? For your information, I don't EVEN know you. I didn't evenknow you exsist, ok so shut up about your selfish copyrights. . And one more thing I know HTML and I don't use page builder.

I just thought I'd say that you should mind your own **** business, Fire Princess, or I'll beat that crappy attitude right out of you. Show your face here again, and you'll regret it. However, if I'm lucky, some redneck ran over you and Ice Princess with his pickup truck and I won't have to waste MY breath on YOU anymore!

Not that I know any of you but.....you're acting really imature! And this is coming from an 11 year old. I know that you all have to deend your, um, sites but--sheesh.....how stupid!

Oh Hell... *LOL* Shame on me, man.. cardcaptorsakura230, you're **** right about me being an immature.. **** gurl, I never knew I was actin immature... Hmmm... maybe I just realised it now coz I'm older.. Anywayz, laterz dude.

You're all right Princess Sailor Mars. Cool name.

Umm, hiya...

Fire Princess, can you at least show us your site before you even say Sailor Mars did that? hehe... ok, thanks.. ^^

Right on Ellen!!!

Spankx for sayin that ma name's cool, cardcaptorssakura.. Also, thankx for supportin' Ellen-You're a mad dude. Anywayz, tata.

you guys change your minds too easily

I think this site looks great.really great compared to mine..mine sux..

I think Ellen is right!!! Show us your site before you argue!!!

Excuse me? PSM is not a copy cat, i do chat with her sometimes, and i know she uses HTML, which she knows very well, maybe you are too jealous to accept it.

PSM DID NOT copy! You're probably jealous about her website and that your website is so sucky! She worked hard on this site "Fire Pruncess"

Hello..You know there is something call "proof" in this world, right? If you want people to believe in what you are trying to convince us into, please at least show us the proof! I am not trying to say that you lied ok? But it isn't fair to say that people copy too, right? So, can you please at least, AT LEAST, tell us where did she copy from?!