General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Dilemma // A fiction about Sakura's Love Life // By: PSM

Dilemma is a fiction about Sakura's Love Life, written by me [Princess Sailor Mars]. Here's the libk to Dilemma:

Click here to read Dilemma

Please reply to this message with your thoughts/comments about my fiction. Thank you!

Re: Dilemma // A fiction about Sakura's Love Life // By: PSM

wow what a great start on a story! I hope you continue it soon. I really enjoy reading. But what caught my eye and made me read it was the pictures. They are absolutely magnificent and beautiful. I couldnt get over how great they were!!
Well keep up the Great work!!

Sup gurl? Thankx for the compliments! I really appreciate them. And also, thank you for reading Dilemma!!

wow, pretty good story, I enjoy reading it, but it's sort of quick jumping to subjects which make the story shorter than it looks. Anyway, GREAT STORY!!!

Aloha! Hey.. thankx a bunch! Ya.. I did jumped tha story to my main point huh? But, ya, I wanted to make the first bit quick, so then I can go on with in. Well, thankx again and tata!

Very good so far. Poor Syaoran-kun!

This is starting out as a very sweet story. I just wish you would make the chapters a little longer, that way I can get more involved. Also you edited pictures are cool but I would make Sakura's hair just a touch more obvious but the layout is boss awesome

Hey! Thankx for your compliments! ^^ Yeah. Indeed the first two chapters are very short and was jumped to the point, which was I was aiming for. I've decided to do that so then I could go on with the story with more detail.. I guess I'm just too excited to tell every reader that Sakura and the others has grown up!!

Wow that was marvolous...yes im writing again!! That put me in suspense. hehehehehe that was really good hope u continue soon. (i read it to mi friend on the phone and she liked it too!!!).Later!!

ps-PLEASE DRAW LI!!!

Sup Gurl!
I love Dilemma. It's so good. Get into it so badly. And I'm very curious to know what's going to happen next!
Keep the good work!

Awwww... =^-^= *blushes* I'm sooo happy! Thank you so, SOOOO much for commenting on my fanfic!! ^.^ You guys, you don't know how much I appreciate your comments!! It's so cool to know that people are actually in-love with my story... To be honest, I've never thought of that! ^-^;; And now what, I'm reading such beautiful comments from you guys! o.O;; Thank you so much! I'm so happy! Thankies!! This'll give me encouragement to work on it more!... At one point, I was about to give-up on Dilemma due to school matters... >.> But, reading your comments is good enough for me to carry on!! ^^ Thankx again! (*lol* you can tell I'm really happy.....)

That was a really good read. I'm glad to be able to finally read something that's typed in English as opposed to a strange mix of 1337 and Engrish.

What surprised me the most was Li's acceptance of Sakura and Eric's relationship...Li always seemed to be the jealous type, and I thought he was gonna open a can of whoop ass...

But I can't wait for the next bit! ^_^

Aloha Ryoga! ^.~

Hey, thanks! ^^ Hehe.. Well, yeah. As you may already known, Li's more mature now and wants to retain his manliness as much as he can. Although, it is very hard for him inside... By the way, I just updated Dilemma today [August 29] and there's few pages added! ^.^ Thankx for reading again!

P.S. you should add your e-mail on the notifying list!

This part was pretty good...you know what I'd like to see? Kero and Spinner starting a popcorn war in the theater...I can also imagine both Li and Eric sitting beside Sakura, both trying to put an arm around her...geez, that'd be hilarious. XD

Wow ur fanfic is awesome haha i onli dunn lyke the fact tht ruby is with tori
lol where did u get that pic of the older sakura? the main one that u use, i really wanna kno wat anime its from kay?
thanxx n update the story soon
x0x0 Faith --

Well, there isn't exactly any other girl for Tori to be with, except that one girl(I think her name was Vicky) in the episode where Tori's class did Cinderella...but Ruby's better. She can use magic and she's cuter. Although she WAS a BIT annoying in the show...she needed some DECAFFINATED ritalin.

As for the older Sakura pic, I'm pretty sure PSM made that herself...

Sup Princess. That was a cool sorry! Didn't think I'd be hooked but I actually am. ( ) I like the way the story's been composed. And it's also easier to read. That's all for me... for now.

ps. Sakura's gorgeous

it's really sad but it's something that everyone can relate to!

anyone kno how i can email psm? i really wanna get more pics of tht anime :| lol
x0x0 ahh ur fanfic is drivin me insane, its so guddd! ps how old r u?

If you want to e-mail her, just click on the little mailbox thing and her e-mail will be displayed in the botom of her post. Just make sure to make it readable.

u were born to write, i feel like... reading it agen!!PLEASE continue the story i want to knoe if Li and Eric start a fight for sakura's love ♥...

ILL BE WAITING

Aww..... PSM-sama, your fiction has touched my soul. Thy shall Dilemma rise above thee.. I might sound stupid but, I really do love your story. Please continue it soon.

Aloha there! ^.^ Aww.. Thank you to everyone who posted their comments on this topic.. Especially to Faith and Ryoga who constantly visited and posted! (Well, of course Ryoga is forced to post here.. I mean, after all, he is getting paid.. *LOL* Ok.. People, I was just kidding... [Thanks a bunch Ryoga!!] )^^ I apologise for saying "thank you" every **** time I post a message.. ^-^;;; It just means I'm really, really flattered!!! OH!! I was really surprised too... By Synthia... I never thought someone would address me with "-sama".. I feel soooo special!! Thank you so much!! OH!! And as for Faith;

Hey there! ^.^ How are you, Faith? First, I'd like to say (oh man.. I have to say it again) thank you!!! ^^ But, anywayz, I'm gonna stop beating around the bush and go to my point; I will answer your questions!! First of all, the "Sakura" picture I used for the main layout IS from another Anime, although, I don't know where I got it from... I actually forgot the original look of that image, since I got used to it as it is. I mainly edited the face and torso area..Also, I adjusted the colour to make it more like "Sakura"... Anywayz, on to your next question. You could e-mail me at these following addresses:

rei_misty27@hotmail.com
princesssailormars@hellokitty.com
webmistress@ccdilemma.cjb.net

Now, on your third question, well.. actually, I'm 15. BUT! I'm turning 16 soon ^.^ [On November 2!!!]

Well, this has been an awfully long message. Again [and sorry people.. I have to say it again.. ] thank you for posting your comments!!! Ta Ta!

Hey Princess Sailor Mars!! Wow! Ive juist checked Dilemma out and Im already into it!!! I think its funny and its a very good story! OH and Li is hot!

omg happy early birthdayy! lol wow ur 15?? i wud never hav believed that, u sound so mature like mayb 17 alreadyy! ill email u asap, and also if u find the website u got the pic from can u pls post it? i've been lookin for a pic like that EVERYWHEREEE u hav no idea how happy i was wen i saw it on ur site! i think i cried :P:$ lol do u hav msn?
x0x0 Love the just added bitt! -- Faith and good luck with the rest of ur storii!

^^ Aloha! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! *lol* [I just anoyed someone by simply repeating those two words...] REALLY??! Did you really think I was older? =^^= *lol* I try to make Dilemma sophisticated and well developed as much as I can.. I don't want it to sound like a fiction, created by a 2 year old child.. *lol* ^-^;;; Anywayz, SURE!! I'll post the site URL if I find it!! ^^;; IT's just that, I'm not even sure where to start looking due to the fact that I've probably had that image for nearly a year now... @_@ Well, I gotta go now! I'm on my school's computer... *lol* Ta ta!

P.S. I have msn.. you can add me if you want! ^.^ (rei_misty27@hotmail.com)

hi, i love your story so much. i've been reading it all summer, and school just started, and as soon as i get back, i always go on yo
ur site, it's awesome, but i just wish you'd add more to the story, cause i can't wait. lol....... bye

Thankx a bunch Mina!! ^^ By the way, Chapter 4 is coming soon!!! I can't wait!

hi again princess!! i haven't check back on your site that much, but everytime there's another page added!! ^^. Just dropin' by to say hi.

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT!!!

Hey!!
Your story is great, it has a good start off, and the story is very strong that I couldn't wait for the continuation!!
I especially love the pictures!!
Hope you add in more pictures.
You got a great imagination, so keep on writing.

Aloha people!! ^^ Thank you Kaji (can I call you that?? ) and Boebobie (did I get that right?? ^^;;; !! @_@ I'm soo exhausted from work today! And my toes are killing me!!!! >.< Stupid high heels.. Well, tata!

hi
i really dont no wot im doin
but i love ur story its great
i would neva had though of anything like that!
can't wait for the rest!!

bibi

Keep up the good work PSM!!!!

You should add more kissing and embrassing. It makes it sexier

Hi,
I love how the story is going so far!!
Can't wait to find out what's happening next!
Keep up the good work

hi! i really and completely and absolutely LOVE yuor website and ESPECIALLY YOUR FANTASTIC FANFICTION!!! (dilemna) you are such a great author! infinite credit!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,PSM.

I thought I'd pay your webside a visit.

I just finished reading Dilemma and I ahve to say...

I personally like it...and I usually don't like lovestories, because they depress me.
Keep the story rolling and see you in Hawaii.

hey hun! i love the storie so fae

i was just wondering if theres a mistake in the answer for question 3 in the little quiz. i think the first word is a letter too short, please help!

Hi hun... I've really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. I promise to write you a review as soon as I have free time - which could be from three to six months from now (*sigh. I've been so busy). BTW, I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need to get ANY of your sites hosted, I'd be more than happy to host you at Midheaven.net :D Love ya!!! *huggles*

Awww!!! =^___^= Thank you everyone!!!!!

Thank Mads, XC, Dark Nemesis, Dani and Fatima!!! ^_^

Dani, try not typing the letter "s"... I think that's what you're talking about..

Fatima!!!! ^___^ Nyaaaaaaa!!! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!! =^__^= Oh my gosh!! I'm soo happy!! That'd be so awesome!! Thank you!! Oh and for the review thing, I thank you again!! LOL. ^_^;;; I will be e-mailing you a.s.a.p!!

can you tell me where to read your book i dont know where to find it

Interesting! I read it, and was very excited! I'm writin' a comix about Naru- Sakura's daughter.

Great job! I reeeellly enjoyed that and I hope u can continue the story soon!

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! =^__^= Please join the Forum and introduce your self on the members page!! ^__^ See you there!

I luv how da story is goin' so far!!
Spice somethin' up between Li & Sakura,cuz I luv 2 c dese 2 2gether!
can't wait 4 da next!
Take care

Thankx Kaji!! ^__^
LOL... Yeah... that may be a good a idea..
heeheehe..
^__^ Bye-Bye!!

Woweeeeeeeeee
How mazing is this! I am too writing a story bout Sakura..not her love life or her grown up..but i want to giv eup now...it seems so crap compared 2 urs!

Hi!!!!!!!!!
I dont read much [like neva eva] but ur story was awsome..
Ive alwayz wanted tha cardcaptor story 2 go on and 2 c what happends 2 sakura n friends wen they get older..you done a cool az job on doing dat..i hope it makes it on da big screen..keep it up..n ur website so super cool

ps do u have a boyfriend...

it's so great...i wish i could make stories like you...

btw i hope you guys visit the website i have!
i like this site so much!
i wonder if you will have any movies?

this site is... shocking...

Awww!! ^__^
Thankx you guys!! Oh!! Oh!!
BTW, Dilemma has a NEW layout!! ^.^
Also, if you're going to comment on Dilemma, please add you comments here:

http://my-gb.com/Ccdilemma

Thankx again!! And keep reading Dilemma! ^_^

1 2