General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
does anyone know if cardcaptors will ever air again on tv

hey just wondering i really love cc and its sad its not on tv anymore. does anyone know of it ever coming back or can i only buy them now.
thanks
ceren

Re: does anyone know if cardcaptors will ever air again on tv

I think you can only buy cardcaptors on vhs and dvd only now. I wish it could be on tv again.
*~Amy~*

Cardcaptors is on Teletoon but don't ask me how to get it as i don't know. They are repeats anyway but i still want to see them!!!!! I wish i could see the movies but i'am 13 so people would call me a baby!

Please ingore and persnal info in my last message, (site adress, email,ect) i got confused and entered some things wrong SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

natasha,
hey im 17 and i still watch them heheh and im buying them and have all the dolls and working on the mangas. lets just say it is my favorite anime and prob always will be. it is the only one i would come home every day to watch from school. and get excited about when new ones would come on.
but anyways yeah just cause your 13 doesn't mean anything. i know guys that are my age that watch it and people who are like 21 who dressed up like them at anime conventions hehe so its no big deal.

Well, I'm nine and I've seen movie 2 last year when I was 8 and movie 2 is aloud to be seen by 13 years old and up!!!

i really want 2 c it 2!!! it used 2 bee on nick on sky but they stopped showing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i woz MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, Cardcaptors is on teletoon if your in canada and have that channel. ITs one 10:30am, 6:30 pm and 4:30 am in ET. Im not sure about the other times. But im a big cardcaptors fan, but i prefer the Japanese version (cardcaptor Sakura), and im thirteen. To watch the Japanese version you have to basically download it or buy the dvd or sumthing. Nelvana had to change around Cardcaptor Sakura because of the relationships and a little bit of the use of words. But i think it was perfectly fine to me.

i loved card cc and i want it to come back it was awsome