General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Grammar!!!

Yo!! PSM's work is not sum stuffy, rigid piece of grammar!! For ur info, ur 'corrections' R mixin up the flow of PSM's story. Sakura is a teen, not a pensioner! The orginal flow is just right for the story! If u hav a prob with tht, don't read it! But deffo dnt try and correct it! Thtz wrong!! Im an author to, and i think wat u've dun is way outta order. As for the grammar, spellin, sentence structure in dis msg? Lol dnt even go there!!!
Keep up da gud work PSM!
LOL ive had ma rant now!!
Cardcaptor KeKe x

Re: Dilemma // A fiction about Sakura's Love Life // By: PSM

Oh, and Alice? I forgot to mention. Before critising others, check ur own work!! I quote "Please compared it to what you have written" I'm no Grammar fan, but shouldn't it read "Please compare it...."
Cardcaptor KeKe xx

Your story was very nice and intresting! I've been telling it to my cousin and she also thinks that it is COOOOOL! Though, I was sad when you weren't able to do Chap. 5 why? Anywayz! I am looking forward to read the Chap. 5! Hope that you will update it soon! I also hope that many would read your dilemma!!!!
Lots of LOVE,
Card-captor_sakura A.K.A SAkura fan!

cool site, have u heard of Tsubasa Reservoir chronicles? it has the actual love ife of Sakura and Syaoran. Anyways ur a great writer! loved reading it!

Cool Fanfiction!!! I luved reading it! have u heard about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? Sakura's actually a Teenager in that and it was created by clamp!^^ Its also about the love life of Sakura and Syaoran ^^.

what pg does dilemma finishes or continues?please e-mail me back.o yea great story its amazing!!!!

Hey!
I really really love your story and I really hate reading!
I was wondering if you were going to finish it or something cuz I'd really like to know the rest!

Is there another website or something? pls email me
Amazin story!

your story is so nice. and the pop-up you have after i read finished some of the chapters are so cute. your idea is nice. sorry, my sentence are short. my english is bad. sorry. but, i enjoyed your story a lot.

1 2