General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dilemma // A fiction about Sakura's Love Life // By: PSM

Thankx Kaji!! ^__^
LOL... Yeah... that may be a good a idea..
heeheehe..
^__^ Bye-Bye!!

Woweeeeeeeeee
How mazing is this! I am too writing a story bout Sakura..not her love life or her grown up..but i want to giv eup now...it seems so crap compared 2 urs!

Hi!!!!!!!!!
I dont read much [like neva eva] but ur story was awsome..
Ive alwayz wanted tha cardcaptor story 2 go on and 2 c what happends 2 sakura n friends wen they get older..you done a cool az job on doing dat..i hope it makes it on da big screen..keep it up..n ur website so super cool

ps do u have a boyfriend...

it's so great...i wish i could make stories like you...

btw i hope you guys visit the website i have!
i like this site so much!
i wonder if you will have any movies?

this site is... shocking...

Awww!! ^__^
Thankx you guys!! Oh!! Oh!!
BTW, Dilemma has a NEW layout!! ^.^
Also, if you're going to comment on Dilemma, please add you comments here:

http://my-gb.com/Ccdilemma

Thankx again!! And keep reading Dilemma! ^_^

woweeee! i love this story so far! being a writer my self, i no good fantasy when i see it! keep up the work girl! hope we can b affies when my sites complete!

Wow. I love this story so far! I've only just started readin it yesterday and am already up to where it would be updated. lol ( that proves how much of a good story it is .

I can't wait 'till you update

Great job

I really liked the story. it was tight. Her hair ( sakura) being long is the best pic that ive actually seen. I enjoyed it. I thought li was going to get really mad about Sakuras and Eric"s relationship. Pretty nice twist. I liked it and was surprised.

I have read the first page of chapter one and found the story enjoyable so far...except (regrettably) for your prologue...your grammar and sentence structure were horrible. I have copied and pasted this portion of the story here and have italicized the corrections for you and deleted any words that were not necessary. Please compared it to what you have written. I know criticism is hard to take but grammar and sentence structure are important for a story to flow properly.

Sakura and Li are (1) a happy couple, whoenjoy (2) the beginning of their teenage life. Madison, who (3) still carries a video camera wherever she goes, Kero, and the fighter girl, Meilin, accompany (4) the couple on dates.
(5)

Everyone embraces(6) this new era where no Clow Cards or mysterious auras are (7) sensed.

1. (the verb 'is' is a singular form used with a singular or one noun, you are writing about two (or more) people and therefore need a plural verb)
2. (the 's' at the end was not needed)
3. (the 'm' was not needed)
4. (sentence structure was poor and confusing)
5. (Sakura and Li were removed and 'couple' put in place of the names because they were used at the beginning of the paragraph. The reader can safely assume "the couple" refers to Sakura and Li)
6. (poor sentence structure)
7. ('were' was changed to 'are' because you are writing in the present, 'were' is used when writing about the past)

Grammar!!!

Yo!! PSM's work is not sum stuffy, rigid piece of grammar!! For ur info, ur 'corrections' R mixin up the flow of PSM's story. Sakura is a teen, not a pensioner! The orginal flow is just right for the story! If u hav a prob with tht, don't read it! But deffo dnt try and correct it! Thtz wrong!! Im an author to, and i think wat u've dun is way outta order. As for the grammar, spellin, sentence structure in dis msg? Lol dnt even go there!!!
Keep up da gud work PSM!
LOL ive had ma rant now!!
Cardcaptor KeKe x

Oh, and Alice? I forgot to mention. Before critising others, check ur own work!! I quote "Please compared it to what you have written" I'm no Grammar fan, but shouldn't it read "Please compare it...."
Cardcaptor KeKe xx

Your story was very nice and intresting! I've been telling it to my cousin and she also thinks that it is COOOOOL! Though, I was sad when you weren't able to do Chap. 5 why? Anywayz! I am looking forward to read the Chap. 5! Hope that you will update it soon! I also hope that many would read your dilemma!!!!
Lots of LOVE,
Card-captor_sakura A.K.A SAkura fan!

cool site, have u heard of Tsubasa Reservoir chronicles? it has the actual love ife of Sakura and Syaoran. Anyways ur a great writer! loved reading it!

Cool Fanfiction!!! I luved reading it! have u heard about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? Sakura's actually a Teenager in that and it was created by clamp!^^ Its also about the love life of Sakura and Syaoran ^^.

what pg does dilemma finishes or continues?please e-mail me back.o yea great story its amazing!!!!

Hey!
I really really love your story and I really hate reading!
I was wondering if you were going to finish it or something cuz I'd really like to know the rest!

Is there another website or something? pls email me
Amazin story!

your story is so nice. and the pop-up you have after i read finished some of the chapters are so cute. your idea is nice. sorry, my sentence are short. my english is bad. sorry. but, i enjoyed your story a lot.