Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Parade

I could not help but notice all of the deputies walking behind Burright in the Christmas Parade 11-25-05. Burright truly has the support of his fellow Officer's.

Tim

Re: Christmas Parade

Hi Tim-

I don't know if you're aware that all of those Deputies volunteered on their own time. That professional quality float was built by the Deputies and paid for out of their own pockets!

Dozens of Sheriff's Office employees are volunteering large amounts of their hard earned cash and spare time to support Jack. Their endorsement of him isn't just a show of hands and their name on a piece of paper, it's a personal sacrifice. That's how strongly they feel Jack needs to be elected Sheriff.

Re: Christmas Parade

Wow, what can I say. I went to Western View Middle school with Jack. My father was a professor at OSU and took a job at UCLA so we relocated to Califormia. I finished my education, had a family and moved back to Corvallis 8 years ago because of the quality of living here. I have read about Jack in the paper and when we were victims of a burlgary Jack is the one I called. Seeing him in the christmas parade with all of those supporters really was impressive. I know him personally and professionally and as he is aware he has my famliys full support. Way to go friends of Jack Burright campaign, that float was incredible.