Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Linn County Victim Impact Panel

I just wanted to thank Jack. I am a board memeber and speaker at the Linn County Victim Impact Panel (LCVIP). We are a non-profit organization that provides education to DUII offenders in diversion. Our profits are donated directly back to the police agencies to aid in the detection and arrest of impaired drivers. We had a speaker cancel at the last minute for our annual "Tree of Remembrance" ceremony. I called Jack and, with less than 24 hours notice, he made the time and effort to come and speak about his professional and personal experiences with impaired drivers. Once again, this is an example of someone who cares not only about the community they live in and represent, but the neighboring communities they interact with as well. Our board, the attending law enforcement officers and the victims families were so appreciative of him. What a wonderful represenative of BCSO! This is what we can expect of him when he is Sheriff!

Danette Giboney
www.lcvip.org