Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shop With A Cop

I have known Jack Burright for 15 years and have always been proud to see him paricipate in shop with a cop. Jack went to several community groups over the years and always got people involved either by donating money or time.

Jack is incredible with kids, they just seem to attach themselves to him. His smile and warm heart shines immensely when he is taking them around K-Mart. I also know he spends his own money on top of donations to make sure these kids have a great christmas, that truly is a blessing. Jack does this not because he is running for sheriff but because he believes in the program, that is the kind of person I want as sheriff.

Re: Shop With A Cop

Jack has organized the Benton County "Shop With a Cop" program for years. He always takes a huge interest in the success of the program and makes sure there are plenty of volunteers from the Sheriff's Office.

Some people like to say they care or they are involved, Jack's contributions to the children of this community over the years show that he actually takes charge and makes things happen. He cares and it shows.