Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Philomath Police Union to Endorse Burright for Sheriff

January 17th, 2006

Sgt. Jack Burright
180 NW 5th Street
Corvallis, OR 97330

Sgt. Burright,

I wish to thank you for your time in coming to speak with our association. I am writing to inform you that our association has voted in favor of endorsing your candidacy in the upcoming Benton County Sheriff's election.

Our members feel that your experience, history and vision for the future of law enforcement in Benton County, most closely mirrors the views and visions of our own staff.

We have grealy appreciated your work and cooperation with our agency in the past and we look forward to the continuance and further development of that relationship with you as the future sheriff of Benton County.

I hereby authorize you to use the name of "The Philoimath Police Personnel Association" as you see fit, for the use of advertising, campaigning or any correspondence involving the upcoming sheriff's election. This authority will remain granted until the conclusion of the aforementioned election.

Sincerely,

Mark H. Koeppe
PPPA President