Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you to Jack From Jenessa's Family

On behalf of my Jenessa and the rest of my family I wanted to write a post to thank Jack and his campaign team, specifically Tonya for "adopting" Jenessa for the Fund run. We met Jack for the first time and found him to be a very genuine caring person. We feel very lucky to be a part of this community and wanted to express our appreciation for Jack's caring heart. My little girl is very excited about, "being famous on her birthday." Jack absolutely has my vote for Sherriff and the Thankfulness of my whole family.

Re: Thank you to Jack From Jenessa's Family

what is this?? I would be interested in the details...thanks

Re: Thank you to Jack From Jenessa's Family

Hi there
I noticed my husband Rob had posted to this site and I read a response to his post. My daughter Jenessa Byers who is 6, was recently diagnosed with a rare cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma. Jack's campaign staff has generously and kindly adopted our daughter to be a part of the fund run on May 20th(which happens to be Jenessa's b-day and nobody on the Burright campaign knew that day was her b-day..it gave us goose bumps)! Jack is an amazing individual who has a heart of gold. He wants this to be a birthday my daughter will never forget, and I have a feeling it will be. He is all about making her happy. I wouldn't want anybody else in this community but Jack Burright to be our sherriff! He has a HUGE heart and there are not enough thankyou's to him and his staff. Everything he is doing is helping us to win this nasty war on cancer(we hope it's killing those nasty cells off)!THANKYOU so much to the Burright campaign...we are forever grateful. Rachel Byers and family:)