Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack Burright and Friends

I am writing to thank Jack Burright and Friends of Jack Burright for Sherriff, for making ( Boey ) Jenessa Byer's 7 year old birthday party so memorable and special.

I was impressed with Jack when we first met a couple of months ago. He seemed committed to his career and his community.

I am the kind of person who believes that a man is as good as his word, and often wait and see if the person walks the talk or just says things to try to impress others. I believe Jack Burright to be a man of integrity and honor.

Jack and some of his friends came to Boey's birthday party, despite all the negative slanderous political stuff going on against him, and worked hard to put together a fundraiser for my granddaughter who is fighting for her life against cancer. They not only volunteered their time but also raised a good deal of money for Boey and her family and gave it to her, just as he said he would do. Jack walks the talk!!

I wanted to say Thank You again to Jack and Dianna for all you did and you do in the Community to help make it a better place to live. I would definetly vote for Jack for sheriff of Benton County if I could and I lived there, as I have seen first hand that he is a man of honor and someone who cares about his community.

Thank you Jack and friends, for everything!

A loyal Jack Burright for Sherriff supporter!! Just wish I could vote for you to say thanks!

James
aka Gramps from Grants Pass, OR